Warranty Terms & Conditions
We HPZ Ltd here under called the company, declares that should there be any defect in workmanship or material occurrence in this appliance within 12(twelve) months of the date of purchase, we will to the original purchaser repair or at our option, replace the defective part free of any charge for labor or materials on condition that:
– The appliance has not been subjected to accidental alteration, damage by fire, flood or other acts of God.
– The original model and serial number plate has not been altered or removed.
– The appliance has been used in clean atmosphere free from chemical, salt, abrasive dust.
– The appliance has been used only on the supply circuit or voltage stamped on the appliance and is not subjected to incorrect voltage, voltage fluctuation, defective or incorrect wiring, defective or open fuse or circuit breaker etc.
– The appliance has not been tampered with or being repaired by an unauthorized service engineer.
– From the date of purchase warranty covers a period of 12months, and terminate on the expiry of the applicable warranty period from the date of invoice.
– While the company will make concerted effort to carry out the repairs as soon as possible, however, the company and its authorized service centers are not liable for any delay in servicing due to reason beyond our control.
– Only the repairs or replacement of defective parts is strictly limited to the warranty.
– Irrespective of what replacement may be under the warranty, the warranty will continue to be in force for the term herein specified, and any replacement shall not attract any fresh warranty.
– We have the sole discretion during the warranty period; so therefore, we reserve the right to retain any parts or component replaced.
– Only manufacturing or quality problems and defaults are covered by this warranty
– The original warranty card and the invoice must be brought alongside with the product to be serviced in our service Centre.
– This warranty becomes void when any unauthorized personnel carry out any form of repair on the product.
– The appliance has been installed/serviced/repaired only by HPZ Ltd authorized personnel.
The warranty is given in lieu of and excludes every condition or warranty not herein expressly set out; and all liability for every form of consequential loss or damage is hereby expressly excluded. Our employees and agents have no authority to vary the terms of this warranty.
This warranty applies only the aforementioned appliance supplied and installed in Nigeria and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria.
HPZ Ltd (in this context referred to as “The company”) hereby offers the following warranty to the original purchaser commencing from date of the purchase.
Thermocool warranty information
|Product||Period Covered||Parts Not covered|
12 (Twelve) Months
3 (Three) years on compressor and cabinet only.
Filters, plastic/glass attachments, locks items, glass ware and light bulb, bowels, hose, glass panel, attachments such as feed valve joint, strainers, piping, evaporator pan, ice tray, shelves and filter valves.
All suction nozzle, external parts such as casting control knobs/buttons, cable, extension pipes, filters and flexible hose.
12 (Twelve) Months
3 (Three) years on compressor only
Hose, gas refill, plastic/glass attachments, filter valves, pipes, general maintenance and replacement of filter and chemical cleaning, piping, external parts such as control knobs/button, cables extension pipes, filter and flexible hose.
|Washing Machines||12 (Twelve) Months||Feed valve joint, valves, external parts such as knobs/buttons and cables, filters, extension pipes, flexible hose, strainers and air filters.|
|Dryer||12 (Twelve) Months||External parts such as knobs/buttons and cables, extension pipes, flexible hose, strainer and air filters|
|Cookers||12 (Twelve) Months or 24 (twenty four) Months||All parts except the burners and the ovens|
|Microwave Oven||12 (Twelve) Months||Turn-table, attachments such as glass panel, bowel, hose, plastic/glass attachments, tray, shelves, valves and air filter, control knobs/buttons and cables.|
|LCD/TV/Plasma||12 (Twelve) Months||Antennae and cables, cover, remote control, plastic panels, plastic parts & duct, all plastic parts, external parts such as levers, sockets, plugs and control knobs or adapters.|
|Home Theatre||12 (Twelve) Months||Remote control, plastic parts, cover, plastic panels, external parts such as levers, sockets, plug, control knobs or adapters and plastic parts & duct.|
|Gas Generators||1 month for Recoil/Electric series, 3Mths or 500Hrs on Remote/ATS series||Generator Battery, Fuel Filter, Spark Plug and Wheels|
|Stabilizer||1 (One) Year||Fuse, wire, plug, meters, switch and buttons.|
|Water Dispensers||12 (Twelve) Months||Light Bulb, Plastic and all breakable parts, taps, knobs, or buttons|